This day tour gives you an opportunity to experience the vibrant neighborhood of Woodstock and its art scene, Cycling in Cape Town’s biggest township and visit the iconic colourful huts on Muizenberg Beach.
It’s the perfect way to witness, first hand, the diversity in this beautiful city. Each experience offers a local perspective. We make use of local guides in Woodstock and Khayelitsha, making it truly unique and local.
There is no tour like it and it’s the perfect way to truly experience Cape Town.
Good to know
- The tour includes Cycling in Khayelitsha. There are limited tandem bikes available for those who are not confident on a bicycle. Please inform us if you do not feel comfortable on a bike
- Woodstock Street art walking tour
- Khayelitsha bicycle tour
- Stop in Muizenberg is weather dependent
- Noordhoek Farm village
- Chapman's Peak Drive
- Qualified Guide
- Things of a personal nature
- Swimming costume (a hot day)
- Comfortable shoes
- Jacket (dress for the season)
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.