Enjoy a full day winelands tour in a sidecar! Visit a selection of 3 to 4 wine estates in the Paarl-Stellenbosch-Franschhoek wine districts.
After your meet & greet with your driver at the pickup point, board your sidecar & head out to the Winelands area via the N1 highway.
First stop is The Spice Route. A farm where you can indulge in a host of tastings (wine, beer, chocolate, artisanal cheeses & lots more) in a beautiful setting. Continue to Fairview Wine Estate next door & enjoy a taste of their wines accompanied by a cheese platter made from the milk of their resident herd of goats.
After stocking up on some quality wine, re-board your sidecar & head through the picturesque countryside towards Franschhoek and stop off at Boschendal Wine Estate for lunch (picnic optional).
After lunch, head over Helshoogte Pass (optional stop at Delaire to enjoy the views) towards the town of Stellenbosch. After a brief driving tour through Stellenbosch, head towards the famous Van Ryns Brandy Distillery where you can indulge in a session of brandy & chocolate pairing.
Afterwards, head back to Cape Town via the N2 highway.
- Meet & greet at your pickup point. Depart for The Spice Route
- Arrive at The Spice Route (60 minute ride) in the Paarl district. 45 minutes tasting
- Re-board your sidecar & drive to Fairview Wine Estate (10 minutes). 45 minutes tasting
- Continue to Boschendal Wine Estate. Drive time 30 minutes. 1.5 hours for lunch
- After lunch head towards Stellenbosch via Helshoogte. ETA Stellenbosch 30 minutes
- Driving tour of Stellenbosch then continue to Van Ryns Brandy Distillery. 30 minutes
- Enjoy a Brandy & chocolate pairing session at Van Ryns. 1 hour
- Re-board your sidecar & return to Cape Town via the N2 highway. 1 hour
- Total trip duration: 8 hours
Good to know
- If requested, Wineland tours can be tailor-made to suit your tastes and requests
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 - 3 passengers (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes are modified to carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers. If you are a group of 3, and are keen to travel in a modified 3-seater, please notify us when making a booking
- If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced
- This is a disabled friendly activity
- Sidecar with driver
- Use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- Entry fees
- Toll fees
- Tasting fees
- Any other personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable clothing
- Closed shoes
- We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
Patrick our chauffeur was extremely professional, very helpful and friendly I can really really recommend their biking experience.
A sidecar ride around the Atlantic Seaboard should be on everyone's bucket list. Cape Sidecar Adventures offers 2hr, 4hrs and full day rides. This is the most fun that you will have on your vacation in Cape Town. Highly recommended
If you love Motor bikes and good coffee, this is a must go. These guys are are passionate about what they do. There is also no better way to tour the Cape than in a sidecar. Certainly one of the experiences in my life I will never forget. Thanks guys!
Very first time seeing and riding in a side car. Visited the cool spots in cape town and had great guides with us along the way. Very personalised tour and beautiful experience. Enjoyed it a lot!
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.
Cape Town Market Tour & Scenic Drive (Full Day)