Cape Winelands Half Day Tour For Photographers
- About 4 hours
Enjoy a half day tour of the Cape Winelands, take photographs of historic buildings and taste some of our finest wines on offer.
We start this photo tour with an early morning photography session at a beautiful historic wine farm in Stellenbosch. We visit the historic town of Stellenbosch and photograph the Cape Dutch Architecture and enjoy a choc and wine pairing at the beautiful scenic wine estate of Boschendal.
Good to know
- Suitable for photographers of all levels
- Transport to and from accommodation in Cape Town
- Your personal photo coach and qualified tour guide
- Lunch and refreshments
- Chocolate and wine pairing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Camera with memory and spare batteries
- Tripod and cable release (if you have)
- Warm clothes for the early morning photo session
- Hat and sun screen
- Appropriate shoes
No reviews yet
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.