Experience Cape Town like a local in this full-day market tour around the city. Stunning vistas of the Atlantic Ocean and the unique mountainscape of Cape Town included!
We’re starting off at the Neighbourgoods Market at the Old Biscuit Mill. Here you can check out many hand-crafted stalls, lots of delicious food and have coffee or bubbles to start you off for the day.
Hello Seaside! In the charming harbour of Hout Bay, host to many seals and boats, we will reach our next stop: The Bay Harbour Market. Wander around to see what's in stall for you! Drinks and food options are bountiful, the only dilemma will be choosing..
On our way back to town, you will have beautiful vistas of the Atlantic Ocean and the unique mountainscape of Cape Town: Lions Head & 12 Apostles.
Final stop: Mojo Market Oysters and bubbles anyone? In this market, great emphasis is put on entertainment. Live acts, 4 bars and the vibrant atmosphere make this market special.
Ready to indulge in a variety of food stalls that will make your taste buds sing an anthem over Cape Towns cuisine?
Then come join us!
Please note: All markets cater for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and halaal preferences. Card payments are accepted everywhere.
We pick-up at your accommodation (+/-10am)
- Stop: The Neighbourgoods Market (@The Old Biscuit Mill) where we spend about 1.5 hour
- Stop: Bay Harbour Market (Hout Bay) where we spend about 1.5 hour
- Stop: Mojo Market (Sea Point) where we spend about 1 hour
Finish at Mojo Market, open end (+/-4pm)
Good to know
- This tour is taking place on Saturdays and Sundays only
- We pick up and drop off at your location in Cape Town
- All markets cater for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and halaal preferences
- Card payments are accepted everywhere
- Transport & local accredited guide
- Road tolls & parking fees
- Food & drinks
- Come hungry!
- Casual at your convenience
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
No reviews yet
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.