Breakfast Brunch Cruise
- About 2 hours
This is a 2 hour breakfast/brunch cruise with a buffet of gourmet hot & cold breakfast finger foods. This tour only operate on Saturday & Sunday mornings.
Please don’t bring any cooler boxes or outside drinks allowed as we are a licensed venue.
Kindly note your entrance fee per adult is R60.00, R40.00 for children and R60.00 per car or bus, this allows you entry into the resort as a day visitor from 8am - 6pm so please feel free to come early and enjoy the public braai, picnic areas as well as the wildlife.
Good to know
- Cash bar on board with card facilities
- Not wheelchair friendly due to the size of jetty and toilet
- All patrons with walking disabilities to remain on lower deck as well as children under 12
- All children under 12 are required to wear a life jacket throughout the duration of the cruise
- Children under 6 free (limited to 2 per couple)
- 2 hour boat cruise
- Buffet of hot & cold breakfast finger foods
- Resort day visit entrance fee
- All other drinks and refreshments (cash bar on board with card facilities)
- A hat
- Comfortable shoes
This cruise was amazing. We booked a sunset cruise for like 2 hours. The price was worth it. The views were great. See the picture that I uploaded, this boat is perfect for proposals also , just make sure you seat at the back. There is usually easier movement there.
The experience was amazing but the boat could do with an upgrade on the table setting and the furniture...
Was there on Sunday the 25th of August 9:30 cruise.. The food was cold and horrible. Ladies bathrooms were filthy i was told they do not flush/work... not wort it and i would not recommend it to anyone :(
Strict Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.