1 Hour Scenic Flight over Olifants River from Hoedspruit
- About 1 hour
This one-hour microlight flight takes off from Hoedspruit in the Limpopo province towards the Olifants River over Big Five game reserves in the area. You’ll get spectacular views of the surrounding countryside as you soar through the air. Once you reach the Olifants River, you’ll follow its course.
Spotting game from the air is much easier than on the ground, so you’re sure to see many animals on your microlight flight. After a while, you’ll turn around and head back to Hoedspruit, but your microlight flight doesn’t end there. Enjoy the views and game-spotting all the way back until you land.
You have the option to sit and experience the flight and view the game or you can have hands on experience from the first flight should you so wish. The choice is yours.
Good to know
- Items of a personal nature can be locked up at our hangar for you
- Early mornings are best for this activity. However, should the weather allow, the flight can be done at other times of the day
- We will contact you if the weather is not up to scratch
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Maximum weight: 110 KG
- 1 hour scenic microlight flight
- Transfer from the lodge (Please contact us for a quote should you require transport from your lodge)
- Bring a jacket if you get cold quickly
- Comfortable clothes
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.